Our Day Camp program is the
perfect place to send your child who
isn’t quite ready for the overnight
experience providing them with all
the fun of summer camp.
Day Camp Hours
Friday; 9:00am - 2:00pm.
What happens at day camp?
- Tons of Fun - Creative activities outside in a supportive and encouraging atmosphere.
- Following God’s Path - Lots of singing and interaction as your child learns more about the love of Jesus.
- Serious Relationships - Time to develop friendships and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Fantastic Friday - Shopping spree at the camp store, pizza lunch, and the famous Camp Bethel Candy
Who will be Supervising the Campers?
day camp program is managed by our resident, full-time staff supported
by young adults (college students and older high school students) who
love the Lord and have dedicate their summer to serve Him at Camp
Bethel. We hand pick our Day Camp staff who will be spending quality
time caring for your child and developing relationships with the
campers. Careful supervision is provided during all activities,
including a certified lifeguard for swim time.
What do you Need to Pack?
- Comfortable play clothes
- Tennis shoes and flip flops
- Swimming apparel and a towel
- Lunch and drink for M-Th. (We provide lunch on Friday)
fees must be paid-in-full on, or before, the first day of camp, however
a deposit may be paid in advance to reserve your spot (highly
|Day Camp Dates
|Day Camp 1 - June 12-16, 2017
|Day Camp 2 - June 19-23, 2017
|Day Camp 3 - July 3-7, 2017
Register For Camp
can register for camp by completing the on-line form, by printing and
completing the PDF form, or in person. If you need assistance with
registering for camp, or if you have any questions please feel free to
call our office.